Megan E. Ruble
Ms. Ruble is from Visalia, CA where she was born and raised. Her mother was a teacher and is now a school administrator and her father is a truck driver. She earned her B.A. in Linguistics from Fresno State University. She then went on to earn her law degree from the University of Idaho College of Law in 2013.
In December 2013, Ms. Ruble joined the firm. She is passionate, enthusiastic, and dedicated to representing California's injured workers. She is a member of the California Applicants' Attorneys Association and now serves on the Board of Directors and several committees. She regularly speaks on panels at seminars and conventions including moderating the Most Important Cases Panel. Ms. Ruble was named Young Lawyer of the Year in 2019 by the California Lawyers Association Workers’ Compensation Section.
Outside of the office, Ms. Ruble is an avid cyclist, mountain biker, and runner. She spends as much of her free time outside on the trails as possible.
- Worker's Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- University of Idaho College of Law, Moscow, Idaho
- J.D. - 2013
- California State University, Fresno, California
- Major: Linguistics
- California, 2014
- Idaho Supreme Court, Extern Law Clerk, 2013 to 2013
- McFarland Law Office, Legal Intern, 2012 to 2012
- Young Attorney of the Year
Classes And Seminars
- Panelist, California Society of Industrial Medicine and Surgery discussing gender bias, Workers' Compensation
- California Applicant's Attorneys Association, 2013 to Present