Email us for a Free
Sharon E. Kelly
Sharon Kelly specializes in the areas of workers' compensation and Social Security disability law. She is dedicated to the workers of the Modesto/Stockton region where she was raised. She knows that people want to work and that if they are injured, they just want what is fair. She knows that the insurance companies believe that an on-the-job injury is simply a money game and that they want to pay as little as possible. Sharon wants the injured worker to have an equal seat in the game and it is her role to fight for that seat.
Sharon works to find you the best doctor for your injury. With 19 years in the industry, she knows who the "company doctors" are and directs you away from them. She fights for any back benefits owed to you. She listens to you and explains to you what benefits are owed to you from the insurance company.
Because she was raised in Modesto, Sharon understands the local jobs and economy. Her clients come from a range of professions, including workers from canneries, processing plants, construction, retail, school districts, state jobs, and hospitals.
Sharon speaks Spanish, so you do not have to bring along an interpreter to speak to her.
She has 12 years of experience representing disabled clients seeking Social Security disability benefits. She does not make you do the footwork of gathering evidence for your claim. Once you see her for an interview, her office gathers all the evidence for your claim so you can do the task of taking care of yourself.
Sharon is a Commissioner of the Workers’ Compensation Law Advisory Commission of the Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- Supplemental Security Income
- Social Security Benefits
- Social Security Appeals
- Workers' Compensation
- Workers' Compensation Applications
- Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Workers' Compensation Appeals
- Medical Rights in Workers' Compensation Matters
Certified Legal Specialties
- Workers' Compensation, California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization
- California, 1997
- Humphreys College, Stockton, California
- U.C. Davis
- Modesto Junior College
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Applicants' Attorneys Association, Sustaining Member
- California Applicants' Attorneys Association, Vice President, Stockton Chapter
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSC)
Making a false or fraudulent workers’ compensation claim is a felony subject to 5 years in prison or up to $50,000 or double the value of the fraud, whichever is greater, or by both imprisonment and fine.